Sponsoring this community and local business driven event can be one of the best marketing decisions you can make.
Go beyond exhibit space, banners and logos... help us create an engaging visitor experience.
Whether visitors interact with your product, take away samples, or meet with you face to face, your sponsorship opportunity will meet your specific objectives.
- The cost per lead cannot be matched by any traditional means of advertising
- You can reach a year’s worth of customers in just a few days
- Stand above your competition
- Proven track record for delivering quality attendance and well-organized event
- Longevity: 26 Years
- Region: North Central Texas & Southern Oklahoma
- Vendors: 150+ Businesses, 40+ Farmer's Market Vendors, Member Organizations, and Local Artists
- Visitors: 10k-15k per year
- Volunteers: 100-200 each year
- Format: 10'x10' Booth or 6' Table
- Educational Activities: Agriculture and Cooking Demonstrations, Live Animals, Children's Art Activities
- HomeandGardenWF.org listing of all vendors and participants available year round
- This event is the largest fundraiser for the Arts Council, Wichita Falls Area, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.